1. Is there a cover letter including statements on ethical issues and conflict of interests, and complete contact information of the corresponding author?
2. Is there an author information with the following?
1) full name of all authors and their highest degrees
2) affiliations where the work was performed
3) contact information (address, telephone, Fax and email) of the corresponding author?
4) Statement of acknowledgements, source of funding and any conflicts of interest.
3. Does a title page without author information contain following information?
1) A title which is less than or equals to 20 words.
2) a running title which is less than 50 characters
3) keywords less than or equals to six
4) Number of words in the manuscript (exculding references, tables, and figure legends)
5) Number of figures, Tables and/or supplementary materials
4. Abstruct with appropriate word counts.
1) original articles or review ; 250 words or less
2) case reports; 150 words or less
3) letters to editor ; No abstract
4) structured abstract?
5. Main text of original articles.
1) Does the main body of the manuscript consist of Introduction, Subjects and Methods,Results, and Discussion?
1) Are references numbered serially in the text?
2) Are references listed on a separate sheet at the end of the paper in that order?
3) Does reference style conform that of Journal of Movement Disorders?
1) Does a file of Tables made with MS-WORD file?
2) Does each table contain title?
3) Symbols for footnote as follows *, †, ‡, §, ∥, ¶, **, ††, and ‡‡.
1) Do figures submitted as separate files saved in JPEG, TIFF, GIF, EPS, or PPT format?
2) Does a figure have legend on a separate page at the end of the main text of masnucript file?